Patrick DonahueAcademic Year:
Economics, Mathematics, Minors: Finance and AccountingCommittees: Representing:
Vice President of FinanceHometown:
My main goal is to allocate a lot of requested funds to worthy organizations, in an attempt to liven Capital’s campus life. I want the Capital experience to be as memorable and enjoyable as possible for all students.
Over my next three years as a Capital student I would like to see:
• A huge increase in on-campus events
• Stagnant organizations and new organizations getting developed and more involved here at Cap, so that everyone has an opportunity to find a great organization that fits their personality type.
• Growth in Capital Greek life
• Better exercising facilities for athletes and non-athletes
• More on and off campus food options for Capital flex dollars
• an increase in funds given to Student Government by Capital due to this jolt we would like to help put into campus life
Once more groups develop; I’d like to see strong communication between all of Capital’s organizations, so that Student Government can help facilitate and sponsor great events for all of our students here.