Earn Money Towards Your Tuition. Help a Friend.
Do you have friends or family who might be interested in continuing their education? The Capital University Adult & Graduate Education Student Referral Program is a great way to help your friends and save money on your tuition.
Want to know more? Visit our Graduate and Adult Referral Program FAQ.
How to Refer a Friend
- Submit the contact information of your friend in the form below.
- Once your friend signs up and pays for a course, you will receive the equivalent of one semester hour towards your next semester’s tuition bill.
Terms are subject to change.
- The referred friend must be enrolled after the census date of the appropriate term or module he/she is registered.
- A friend can only be referred by one person.
- Referrals will only be accepted for friends who have not yet applied to the university at the time the referral is submitted.
- The semester credit hour will only be applied to the tuition payment of the following term.
- No cash refunds will be issued.
- The credit cannot exceed the total amount of enrolled credits for the term.
- This program is only open to current Adult & Graduate degree or certificate seeking students on the main campus, excluding the Nursing Accelerated program.
- You must be a Capital University Adult & Graduate Education student to participate.
Information for the Person You Are Referring