News & Announcements


Master of Science Degrees will be awarded by the University of Dayton

Master of Science Degrees Offered

Clinical Mental Health Counseling 

School Counseling 

Human Services 


State Licensure

Programs lead to the following state licensures:

School Counseling 

Courses qualify for renewing and upgrading of Ohio Certificates/Licenses

Student Resources

When participating in the cooperative program, the University of Dayton will provide some of your student services, while others will be provided by Capital University. To help you find exactly what you need, we've created this list of services and where you can find them. If you have questions, you can always give us a call.

Services Provided by the University of Dayton


Financial Aid   

Academic Calendar

Registration & Registrar   

Program Departments   

Graduation & Transcripts  

Withdrawals and Refunds


Services Provided by Capital University


Student IDs   

Our students can use the Blackmore Library by having your Student ID card activated at the circulation desk.

Parking & Public Safety   

Inclement Weather Notificaitons   

Information Technology
You will have access to Capital's network and Information Technology resources while on campus.