Courses and Registration
WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL STUDENTS CONTACT THEIR ADVISOR/CHAIRPERSON BEFORE MAKING ANY COURSE SELECTIONS.
You may also visit the Registrar’s Home Page to register online.
First-time non-degree students must complete a paper registration form (PDF) and fax or mail it to the graduate education office.
You may change your registration by using the Web until the day before each term starts. Changes after the first day of the term must be made by completing a Drop/Add form, or calling the office.
Drop/Add forms are available in the graduate education office.
Room assignments will be added to the on-line course offerings no later than one week prior to the start of classes and will be posted by the first day of the term on bulletin boards located on the first floor of Battelle Hall (next to the water fountain), on the lower level of the Ruff Learning Center (south end of hall) and outside the UD Graduate Office in Ruff Memorial Learning Center, room 101.
Registration Dates for Second (Spring) Term 2014
Online registration begins Friday, November 1 for degree students, Monday, November 4 for non-degree students.
Mail and walk-in registration begins Tuesday, November 5th.
You may register online:
- If you have attended UD in the last year
- If you are a newly accepted degree student and your admission has been confirmed, or if your file has been re-activated by your School/College
- To process drop/adds before the term begins
- To review your schedule
If you experience difficulty using web registration, call the Registration Office at 1-800-259-8864 for assistance.
You may NOT use web registration:
- If you are a first time non-degree student
- If you have a registration hold (until it has been released)
- To process changes beginning the first day of the term
- To register for courses that need permission, or have a pre-requisite not met. Call the department at 1-800-259-8710.
- To have your name placed on a wait list for a closed class. Call (614) 236-6871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For change of grading option
- To check open sections
- To register or drop/add for audit
To have your name added to a "wait list" for courses offered on the Capital campus, call (614) 236-6871. When the office is closed, leave the following information on voice mail, or email at email@example.com : your name, student ID#, phone number and the course number of the wait list you wish to be placed on.
To be placed on a wait list for an online (Distance Learning), Dublin site or main campus course, contact the Counselor Education Office at 1-800-259-8710 x 1.