To make your foreign study experience the best it can be, we’ll need you to do some paperwork. Get the Adobe Reader to access these PDFs. Print out our Study Abroad Procedures List to help guide you through the process.
- Worksheet #1 – Goal Statement (PDF). Visit the International Education Office during our Study Abroad Office Hours: Study Abroad Open Advising Hours:
• Monday: 10 – 11 a.m.
• Tuesday: 4 – 5 p.m.
• Wednesday: 3 – 4 p.m.
• Thursday: 1 – 2 p.m.
• Friday: 10 – 11 a.m.
Or you can make an appointment by calling Jeni Cooke at 614-236-7126 or email email@example.com
- Worksheet #2 – Course Approval Form (PDF) The deadline to submit this worksheet to the Office of International Education by:
• April 1 for Summer and Fall terms
• November 1 for Spring term
NOTE: The deadlines above are independent of any program application deadline.
- Worksheet #3- Budget Worksheet (PDF) This will need to be reviewed with a member of the Financial Aid office at your appointment and is required for Capital University scholarship applications. If your program costs change before departure, you’ll need to update this. Be sure you read and understand the Financial Aid Policy for Study Abroad
Capital Study Abroad Reference Form (PDF)
Hochschule für Musik Application (PDF) for Dresden, Germany
Institute Questionnaire (PDF) for the Hungary Program
Off-campus Study Application (PDF) for programs run by Capital
Ready to go? Find out where and how you can study abroad.