Work Study Job Details
Often require supervisory responsibilities and independent organization and planning
Pay Rate: $10.50
Ambassadors are the core of our work within the Admission Office. Ambassadors spend the most amount of time interacting with visiting families.
- Greet families when entering the office
- Individual and group campus tours
- Work event days as a tour guide, check-in assistant, escort across campus, and other duties as assigned
- Call populations of students following a call campaign calendar.
- Office hours include office work such as mailing/filing, organizing, and contributing to various staff projects.
A 4 step training process will be completed by an Ambassador before being assigned to the schedule.
An unmatched love for Capital
Availability throughout the week for campus tours and occasional weekend events.
A 2.0 GPA or higher and good academic standing at Capital.
Hours are flexible, but limited, and work with your class schedule. Per university and federal work-study regulations, students can work up to 19 hours per week during the regular semester, highly dependent on availability
Apply at the following link: