Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts
Capital University is a member of the Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts, a group of 25 two-year and four-year colleges working together to provide clear, consistent transfer pathways for community college students transferring to our institution.
These transfer pathways align with the Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways (OGTPs) in biology, English and psychology, ensuring that associate degrees from Ohio’s community colleges provide a clear path to colleges and universities across Ohio.
Capital University has approved transfer pathways in:
Capital – Ohio Consortium Benefits:
- Transfer pathways give you clarity in the courses you take from many different community colleges and assurance that your courses will transfer smoothly toward your bachelor’s degree at Capital.
- You’ll transfer with introductory major and most general education courses complete.
- With the associate degree and transfer pathway, students can transfer to Capital as a college junior, with maximum credit counting toward the major and bachelor’s degree. Check with the Admission office to make sure you meet Capital’s admission requirements.
- Once you’ve enrolled at Capital, you can complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years, enrolled as a full-time student.
- Transfer advisors at Capital University and community colleges are working together for your success! We are here to answer your questions and guide you every step of the way.
To meet with a Capital University Undergraduate Admission team member to learn about the application and admission process as well as scholarships and financial aid, call us at 614-236-6101 or email us at email@example.com.
Visit our Transfer Admission page if you are considering transferring to Capital.