Register for Classes
Tips for online registration
All registration for currently registered semester classes must be completed on-line through myCap.
Note: Law School students should visit this guide for tips regarding their registration.
- Be sure you have your Capital email account and password.
- Contact your advisor by email or phone to discuss all courses you will be registering for in the upcoming term or email email@example.com.
- Be sure that all prerequisites for your selected courses have been met or are currently in progress.
- Make sure you are not on Financial hold/Health hold and there are no outstanding notices posted to your account.
- If you do not contact your advisor you will not be able to register for classes.
If you have technical difficulties with myCap, or need to reset or find out what your user name and password is for your Capital email account, please contact the Information Technology (I.T.) Help Desk at 614-236-6508 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org