The Lois Lenski Collection, contains many first editions of her books, including "first copies" from the publisher. Featured in the collection are 75 boxes of manuscript and autobiographical materials, including original illustrations and book dummies, notebooks, sketchbooks, diaries, medals, and degrees from various universities. The contents of the Lenski boxes are listed in the Blackmore Library online catalog.
Capital University Archives
The Capital University Archives are located in the Lower Level of Blackmore Library. They include the George Dell Catalog, which was created to support the George Dell Exhibit at Capital University in April, 2014.
Special Collections Policies
- The Archives and Lenski collections are non-circulating.
- There is no digital access to the content of both these collections.
- An appointment is necessary to view these materials. Please call (614) 236-6351 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Researchers are responsible for insuring proper handling of the materials. Gloves, stands, or supports are to be used while handling the materials.
- Photocopying of these materials is not permitted; however, digital photographing without flash is allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed in the area where the materials are being examined.