How to Write a Résumé
Writing a Résumé
All majors and experience levels should start with our résumé writing guides.
Remember to include a Cover Letter when you send your résumé
Some majors and experience levels require specialized resumes, so we've included examples of those as well. All samples are in PDF format.
- First-Year Résumés
- Functional Résumés
- Adult and Experienced Résumés
- Non-degree Education Licensure Program
- Music Education
- Music Industry
- Music Performance
- Music Technology/Computer Science creative resume
- Nursing (with clinical summary)
- Nursing (with preceptorship details)
Many students (especially Public Relations, Education and Art) also need a portfolio of their work to accompany their résumé. Take a look at our portfolio guide (PDF).